Sunday 1 January 2012

Fun With Google...

In your google search box type "French Military Victories" {without quotes} and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky" button.
Notice the "Did You Mean" text the google returns

n your google search box type "Google Gravity" and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky" button.
wait for 5 or 6 seconds or so,after that the magic begins,Google Loose its gravity

In Your google search box type "Google sphere" and hit "I'm Feeling lucky" button,wait for some seconds,after that what do you see?
Google starts circling


Again in your google search box type "elgoog" and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky" button.
Everything will be in reverse order


Again in google search box type "Google Gothic" and hit "I'm Feeling lucky" button
A new google with more style and appearance will appear before you


Type{you know where to type} " Google 133t" and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky" button
What do you notice????

Type "Google Loco" and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky" button...
Does your google start shaking?


Type "xx-piglatin" and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky" button
See the language change



Type "xx-klingon" and hit "I'm feeling lucky" button
Does language of your google changes?



Type "google bsd" and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky" button
New google with a demon will appear



Type "goole easter egg" and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky" button
see the magic

Type "early google" and hit I'm feeling lucky


Type "Google heart page" and hit I'm Feeling lucky


Type "google moms" and hit I'm Feeling Lucky


Type "google holiday" and hit I'm Feeling Lucky



Type "google black" and hit I'm feeling lucky button

No comments: